Meyer L. Rosenthal
Email: click here to contact
- New Jersey and U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 1969
- California, 1975
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York, 1979
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California and U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, 1980
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, 1981
- Rutgers University, J.D.
Associations & memberships
- New Jersey Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- Commercial Law League of America
Editor, Law Review, Rutgers University School of Law, 1968 – 1969. Author: Case Comment, “Antitrust Export Associations-Export Trade Associations Engaged in Selling Goods Procured Under the Foreign Aid Program Is Not Exempt from the Anti-Trust Laws by the Webb-Pomerene Act,” 23 Rutgers Law Review 156. Law Clerk to the Honorable Leon Milmed, Newark, New Jersey, 1969 – 1970.
Meyer L. Rosenthal serves clients in Morristown and throughout Morris County and Northern New Jersey.