Morris County, NJ Attorney Committed to Providing Clients with Excellent Legal Counsel
General civil practice represents individuals and businesses in collections, real estate, and trusts and estates
Attorney Meyer L. Rosenthal has more than 50 years of experience as a lawyer and is dedicated to providing you with the highest level of legal representation. We place an emphasis on building and sustaining strong relationships with our clients. Testimony to our firm’s outstanding legal representation and integrity is its BV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® listing, a widely respected mark of achievement in the legal industry, for its professionalism and ethics.
Our entire staff at Meyer L. Rosenthal is dedicated to helping clients with their legal matters in a caring and personal manner. We have a general civil practice with concentrations in:
- Commercial law – We represent clients in commercial transactions, and work hard to prevent any subsequent problems in our client’s business dealings.
- Business transactions, including purchase and sales of businesses as well as related real estate transactions such as purchases and leases.
- Corporate and business litigation – We work to resolve business disputes, where possible, and represent either plaintiffs or defendants when litigation becomes the only alternative. We represent various clients, including those referred by other attorneys, in both personal and retail collection matters.
- Commercial collections
- Estates and wills
- General practice
- Incorporation – Taking into account each business owner’s unique needs and goals, we work together to effectively set up their business entities.
- Commercial and residential real estate and foreclosure litigation – We represent buyers and sellers in residential and commercial real estate transactions from contract through closing. We take care of all details to prevent any pitfalls that may occur that complicate the closing process. We also represent defendants in mortgage foreclosures to try to save them from losing their homes.
Our experienced and responsive law firm is committed to making your life easier
And how does Meyer L. Rosenthal accomplish this?
By giving you personalized attention and using our experience, knowledge and skills to obtain the best resolution for you in the most cost-effective, efficient manner possible. When you turn to us, you can be sure your case is personally handled with respect and care. We know that each case is unique and work hard to develop innovative strategies and working solutions to your legal challenges.
Contact a professional and knowledgeable New Jersey lawyer today
Call Meyer L. Rosenthal at 973-898-0500 or contact the firm online to schedule your consultation.
Meyer L. Rosenthal serves clients in Morristown, Parsippany, Randolph and throughout Morris County and Northern New Jersey.